Todd Ogasawara and Jon Westfall are joined by frequent guest panelist Sven Johannsen for this podcast. They discuss whether consumers (like them) will pay for “pro” LLM/GenAI tools. They also discuss the Zeiss Holocam that turns any glass window into a camera. Sven highlighted a report about Calendar Spam. They spend most of the rest of the podcast discussing water bottles and bags for techies.
- Incase will take over Microsoft’s mouse and keyboard business
- Google appears to be working on an ‘advanced’ version of Bard that you have to pay for
- Zeiss’ “Holocam” is a transparent camera powered by holography that turns glass windows into cameras
- HidrateSpark Pro 24 oz smart water bottle
- PURENOVA WowPress 24 oz Water Purifier
- Solo Bag