Jon Westfall and I didn’t find much in the way of interesting tech news to discuss. So, we threw in a few topics we simply found interesting.
- IFA 2017? Meh. Ref: TechRadar
- Are we excited about any of these IOS 11 features? Ref: Business Insider
- What about WatchOS 4?
- VPN services. Private Internet Access & Tunnel Bear.
- Protesting dinosaurs in D.C.
- Miniature horse service animal. Guide Horse Foundation
- Question for the ages: Where do single socks go when they disappear from a dryer? I currently have three socks who have been abandoned by their partner.
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code W56.22XA. Struck by orca, initial encounter. W56.22XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
Jon’s notes: Subsequent encounter is also a separate code (22XD). Accidental contact also has some great things I’ve never considered having contact with: Giraffe (How does one have accidental contact with a Giraffe?!?), Also W22.09 is walking into stationary objects. However lampposts have their own code W22.02).
- Microsoft and Amazon teaming up to let Alexa and Cortana work with each other. Ref: ars technica