I’m joined by Don Sorcinelli and Steve Hughes for this podcast. Jon Westfall will be back for the next podcast.
- Fitbit bought Pebble for its engineering. Products will fade away. Ref: Engadget.No more warranty or customer support for existing customers. Ref: Gizmodo
- Delayed Apple AirPod released said to be due to problems with getting audio to both earpieces at the same time. Ref: WSJ via MacRumors
- Speaking of Fitbit and Apple. Two completely different customer service stories. Fitbit replaced broken Charge HD
Horrible experience picking up an Apple Watch 2 delivered to the local Apple Store
- Windows 10 x86 emulation on ARM computers? Ref: Geekwire
- Pokemon Go Frappuccino at Starbucks