Frank McPherson dropped by to join me (Todd Ogasawara) and Jon Westfall for this podcast.
- Faster Google Fi data when traveling internationally. Ref: Android Official Blog
- Intel 2012 white paper USB 3.0* Radio Frequency Interference Impact on 2.4 GHz Wireless Devices
- TripAdvsior adds flight reviews
- Jon’s mini review of Pokemon Go
- Jon’s Discussion Question: What mobile tech hack that you’ve created are you most proud of?
The purpose of this document is to create an awareness of radio frequency interference to wireless devices operating in the 2.4 GHz ISM band as a result of certain USB 3.0* devices and cables. This is a guide to customers of the USB 3.0 RFI mitigation options that are available.
The 2.4 GHz ISM band is a widely used unlicensed radio frequency band for devices such as wireless routers, as well as wireless PC peripherals such as a mouse or keyboard.