In this podcast, Jon Westfall and I (Todd Ogasawara) discuss:
- Google Fi/T-Mobile UK was down for hours in London on June 7 and seemed flaky for days after that.
- Fortunately, the hotel I stayed in had an Android phone that came with the room that could be used free of charge with free data, voice, and text. Ref: Handy.Travel
- iOS AT&T WiFi Calling and NumberSync
Microsoft buying LinkedIn for $26.2 billion
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Un-tip: You cannot mobile order a Starbucks granita beverage
- WWDC new features for end-users summary