In this podcast I (Todd Ogasawara) interview Andreas Sjöström who recently posted a video to YouTube and blog about how he had an NFC chip implanted under his skin and used to board a Scandinavian Airlines flight in Stockholm
Some of my questions for Andy include:
– What was it like to have the NFC chip implanted? Did it hurt?
– What does it feel like now that it has been under the skin for a while?
– How did you approach Scandinavian Airlines?
– Did Scandinavian Airlines need to do anything to their boarding system to allow your chip to work?
– What about the staff? Were they alerted by management
– Are there any issues you noticed during any part of the process?
– What’s next?