In this podcast Jon Westfall and I (Todd Ogasawara) welcome our old friend and enterprise mobility expert Don Sorcinelli.
– Wolfram Open Cloud. Try Wolfram Language for free in your browser.
– I thought I lost my Moto 360 while walking to work. Big sigh. But, no! Turns out the Android Wear “last seen” feature doesn’t work.
– Google says the requirement of a steering wheel, pedals, and a licensed driver slows down driverless vehicle development – Skynet.
– Project Fi lets you add specific LTE Android & iOS tablets without any extra fee. You just pay for the data used
– Enterprise mobility discussion with Don
– Each year companies do a few “Evil” things (MS & OneDrive this year, Apple not providing 3rd party faceplates for the Apple Watch, Google Fi destroying Google Voice accounts). What are our predictions for “Evil” 2016?