In this podcast Jon Westfall and I (Todd Ogasawara) welcome back mobile devices experts Jack Cook, Sven Johannsen, and Frank McPherson to discuss wearable devices (mostly smart watches).
We asked each of the panelists:
- How frequent do you wear your device? (i.e. is it essential or do you take it off some days?)
- How’s battery life?
- What is your most useful feature (i.e. you have to pick one!)
- What features / apps does your platform have? (i.e. what does it do other than notifications?)
- What features / apps do you wish your platform had? (i.e. what do you envy from others?)
- What do you think of the appearance / build quality / accessories of your device?
- You have to jump ship: What wearable device do you move to?
We kick things off, though, with a brief discussion of Microsoft’s three Windows 10 Insider Preview build releases in the past week and the upcoming Windows 10 launch at the end of this month.
If you’d like to know more about what Frank has to say about the Moto 360 smart watch, you can read his article here: Me And My Moto 360 – What do I like?